Thursday, December 4, 2008

I was tagged

Ok, I rarely do these, but here you go:
A. Four jobs that I have had in my life,,,
* Public Relations Manager
* SCUBA instructor
* line cook(desserts & salads)
* Asst. Manager in a record store

B. Four movies that I would watch over and over...
*The Notebook
*Bullet in a Bible
*Sound of Music (I turn it off b4 the Nazi part)
*Young Frankenstein

C. Four places I have lived.....
*Glenview, Illinois
*Upland, Ca
*Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
*Cozumel, Mexico

d. Four TV shows that I watch.....
*Biggest Loser
*Late Night with David Letterman
*Late late show with Craig Ferguson
*Survivor

E. Four places I have been on vacation
*Mexico
*Disney
*Sanibel Island
*South Carolina

F. Four people who email me regularly......
*Mom
*John
*Lynn
*Kim

G. Four of my favorite foods.....
*Crab Vermicelli from Bob Chin's
*Icy cold, raw oysters...bite size not big ones
*bloody as hell rib-eye (prime or choice only)with horseradish whipped cream!
*Banana split with real whipped cream, tons of hot-hot fudge, crunchy toasted nuts, just ripe bananas, and french or vanilla bean vanilla.

H. Four places I'd rather be right now.....
*Disney
*Greece
*Basking in the sun
*Hanging poolside with mom

I. Four things I would like to accomplish in the next four years....
*Get a job I love
*Get my artwork published
*Write a book
*Start my own business

No comments: