Thursday, December 4, 2008

Great Quotes


I wanted a place to put my favorite quotes, so here it is. Some inspire, some make you think, some are just rebellious, and some pure humor. I will be adding more brilliant snippets as I hear them.
1. Don't make me unleash the flying monkeys!
2. Everything good in life is fattening, illegal or immoral.
3. It ended for me when the wierd striptease started!
4. The world is spinning around & around out of control again.
5. Cheer up Emo kids!
6. Don't Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river.
7. Were it not for the Clash, punk would have been just a sneer, a safety pin and a pair of bondage trousers.
8. It is the eye of ignorance that assigns a fixed and unchangeable color to every object; beware of this stumbling block.
9. Nobody like you, everyone left you, they're all out without you, having fun!
10. There is no better investment than yourself!
11. Motor vehicle accidents aren't much fun for anyone. But when a 27-foot-long tube-steak spins out on a snow-covered highway, it's bound to generate some grins. (when the wiener mobile had an accident 2/12/08)
12. I'm the needle in the vein of society.

Please leave your own favorite quote in the comments!

Dolphin photo taken at Sea World, Orlando

No comments: