Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another year comes to an end


As this one closes, I'm thinking back to all that happened. Thank god I bought a camera in February, or I would have forgotten all the little events I snapped 'just because': making cookies instead of Valentine's for classmates in Preschool, Beginning Kindergarten, the first flower of Spring, the necessary leaf pile in Fall...

Nature and our interaction with it seems to be a theme of my photographs. This year I'm proud to say we switched from plastic bags to reusable canvas totes to help the environment, lowered our energy usage, and began to conserve water. Hopefully we'll embark on more planet-friendly habits in 2008!

As Allison helped co-pilot at Disney World this year, we are reminded It is a Small World, after all! We wish you all a happy, healthy, safe New Year!

No comments: